CANCELLED: Nature Hikes & Walks: Bear Creek Palm Oasis
- Date: 02/18/2017 8:00 AM
- Location: Meet at the Top of the Cove Parking Lot
La Quinta, California 92253
Return to full list >>
PLEASE NOTE THIS HIKE HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO POOR WEATHER CONDITIONS. IT IS RESCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 5TH 2017 AT 8 A.M. ALL OTHER HIKE DETAILS REMAIN.
- Meet at the Top of the Cove Parking Lot.
- Difficulty: Strenuous; 9 miles roundtrip, 2000+ ft elevation gain, 5+ hours time commitment.
- Sorry no dogs.
- Guide(s) name's: Jeff Smith & Cam Barrows
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Bring two liters of water, sun protection, wear close-toed shoes, lunch and snacks..
- This hike will include:
- This is a great trail from the La Quinta Cove into Bear Creek wash and up the hill to a palm oasis high above the La Quinta Cove. Spectacular views make this hike well worth the effort.
For more information regarding this hike please call 760-564-0096.